You are hereby cordially invited to the Ordinary Annual General Assembly of AOPA Luxembourg asbl to be held on
Saturday afternoon 25th March 2023 at 16:00h
at Park Hotel Alvisse, 120 route d’Echternach, L-1453 Luxembourg.
Please be on time for Registration starting at 15:30
Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly :
- Opening statement by the President
- Report by the Secretary General
- Financial report by the Treasurer
- Report on the bookkeeping by the External Auditors
- Report on the actions and events organized and supported by AOPA
- Discharge to the Board of Directors
- Membership fees 2023
- Budget 2023
- External Auditors appointment 2023
- Statutory Elections:
- Annual election of the President
- Election to the Board of Directors
- Any other business / points to be discussed
The members who like to add an item to the above agenda are invited to inform the Board of Directors by email or in written prior to the deadline of March 20th, 2023.
Candidatures for the presidency and for posts up for (re-)election to the board of directors are acceptable up the Assembly.
Every year, half of the board members seats are eligible for election. We currently have a total of four seats in the board which need to be renewed and 1 vacant place.
You can delegate your vote by a signed proxy (procuration) declaration.
Assembly documents will be distributed in due course.
16:00h Ordinary General Assembly
17:30h Talk by Vladimir BÄRTL, Ambassador of the Czech Republic and passionate pilot.
18:00h Cocktail on invitation from AOPA Luxembourg
Best Regards and looking forward to meet you all at the Assembly